This is our next Taste of Literature event happening at the delicious The Chef Next Door/ The Twisted Apron. Registration is open until March 23rd. Don’t forget to check out our #instagram account for pictures from the last event.
#tasteofliterature #chefnextdoor #twistedapron #abandoned #johnschlarbaum #windsorinternationalwritersconference #wiwc #ToL #windsor #yqg #yqgrocks #ontario411 #windsorevents #artistssupportingartists #goodnightout #artsandculture #writing #books The Windsor International Writers presents “A Taste of Literature” on Monday, March 26, 2018 @ 6:30 p.m. This unique event features a one-of-a-kind, specially created dinner based on “ABANDONED – A Jennifer Malone Mystery” followed by a discussion of the novel and a Q & A about my writing career.
Seats are limited, so please register early!
If you haven’t already purchased a copy of “ABANDONED” you can do so prior to the event at:
1. Our Place – Gift Section: 258 Dalhousie St. Amherstburg
2. The Marsh Collection: 80 Richmond St., Amherstburg
3. Juniper Bookstore: 1990 Ottawa, Windsor
4. Storytellers: 1473 Ottawa St, Windsor
5. Biblioasis: 1520 Wyandotte St. E., Windsor
6. PB Books: 3947 Tecumseh Rd E, Windsor
7. Chapters (Devonshire Mall) – Local Interest section: 3100 Howard Ave., Windsor
8. Metropolitan Hospital Gift Shop – 1995 Lens Ave., Windsor